Call 866-570-0614 or click the button below
A-1 House Solutions has been buying Houses since 2008. Our specialty is buying houses. We can buy your home quickly or according to your schedule. We buy houses in Middle TN, Southern KY, Northern IN, Green Bay WI and all surrounding areas.
- You can save thousands by not paying real estate commissions.
- No repairs or upgrades required to sell your house to us.
- Do you need to sell NOW?
- Once we agree on a fair price, that is the price we close at.
- We will handle all the paperwork and close with a local attorney.
- Everything will be explained in as much detail as you want and we’ll keep it simple.
- Your house will be sold according to your schedule and timeline.
- A-1 House Solutions may buy your house on the spot!
- Needing or wanting to sell quickly.
- Liquidating an estate or probate.
- Behind on payments or possible foreclosure. (Don’t ruin your credit! We Can Help!)
- Job loss or transfer.
- Too many or too high house payments.
- Tax problems or Liens.
- Tenant Problems.
- Repair costs.
DON'T DO FORECLOSURE and DON'T RUIN YOUR CREDIT! We Can Catch-Up Your Payments and Buy Your House.
WE CAN HELP YOU GET INTO A HOME, EVEN WITH LOW OR ZERO CREDIT.
The American Dream is to own a home but that dream is sometimes hard to obtain. Especially if your credit record needs help or is non-existent, especially if you are self-employed. Some reasons some people may not be able to qualify to get a loan to purchase a home are:
- Bad Credit History.
- Recent Divorce.
- Banks Requiring a Huge Down Payment.
- Medical or Other Bills.
- Recent Bankruptcy.
- Past Foreclosure.
- Just Switched Jobs.
- New to the Area.
- Most of Your Money is tied up in a Business or other Ventures.
- Just lost a job.
- Not enough Credit History.
By renting to own a home with us and keeping your payments current and on time; you are building a good credit history. Therefore, it can show the banks that you are a better risk for a loan because you already have a history of living in the home you are interested in purchasing.